Measure L is the Transportation Ordinance and Expenditure Plan approved by Stanislaus County voters on November 8, 2016 . The measure raised the sales tax in Stanislaus County on April 1, 2017, by one-half cent for a total period of 25 years to improve our local streets and roads, improve connectivity and reduce congestion.
Measure L includes strong taxpayer safeguards to ensure that the projects and programs approved by the voters are funded and delivered. A Citizens Oversight Committee has been created to provide an enhanced level of accountability for expenditures made under the Plan to ensure that all voter mandates are carried out and that the financial integrity and performance of the program is maintained.
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall, Development Services Department at 209-863-7127.
Measure L -Completed Projects in Riverbank
Local Streets and Roads - click here to see map
- Pavement Restoration Project 2017 - Slurry Seal various local roads, $130,000.00
- Pavement Restoration Project 2018 - Cape Seal 11 road segments of various local roads, $345,343.25
- Pavement Restoration Project 2019 - Slurry Seal 45 road segments of various local roads, $444,147.78
- Claus Road Overlay Project - between Townsend Avenue and Claribel Road, $309,221.36
- Eight Street Overlay Project - between Patterson Road and Kentucky Avenue, $50,000.00
- Pavement Restoration Project 2020 - Slurry Seal 35 roads segments of various local roads, $233,782.40
Bike / Pedestrian
Measure L- Future Projects in Riverbank
Local Street and Roads
- Pavement Restoration Project 2021, coming 2021
- Patterson Road at First Street Project, coming 2021
- Overlay Project - Patterson Road between 8th St & Claus Rd and 1st Street between Atchison St & the Bridge, coming 2021/22
- Design/Engineering for Santa Fe Street between 5th Street & 7th Street
- Second Street Overlay Project, coming 2022
- Roselle Avenue Sidewalks Project, coming 2022
Bike / Pedestrian
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Safety, coming 2021
City of Riverbank current Pavement Condition Index (PCI) as of October 14, 2019: