SB 1 Overview
Senate Bill 1, the Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017, was signed into law on April 28, 2017. This legislative package invests $54 billion over the next decade to fix roads, freeways and bridges in communities across California and puts more dollars toward transit and safety. These funds will be split equally between state and local investments.
SB 1 is a landmark transportation investment to rebuild California by fixing neighborhood streets, freeways and bridges in communities across California and targeting funds toward transit and congested trade and commute corridor improvements. SB 1 is a job creator, the White House Council of Economic Advisors found that every $1 billion invested in transportation infrastructure supports 13,000 jobs a year. SB 1 is putting people to work rebuilding California.
Should you have any questions, please contact City Hall, Development Services Department at 209-863-7127.
SB 1 – Completed Projects in Riverbank
- Pavement Restoration 2018 – Crack Seal Work, $38,770.00
- Pavement Restoration 2019 – Double Fiberized Slurry Seal Work & Crack Seal Work, $259,635.52
- Pavement Restoration 2020 – Cape Seal Work, $247,260.40
- Santa Fe Street Overlay Project, $142,462.15
- Topeka Street Overlay between 3rd and 5th Streets, $735,601.92
- Pavement Restoration 2021 – Crack Seal Work, $73,676.20
- Valley Gutter Project - Replace three Valley Gutters, $128,141.05
- Valley Gutter and ADA Improvements Project - Intersection of Second Street & Riverside Drive, $71,503.50
- Valley Gutter and ADA Improvements Project - Intersection of 7th St & Stanislaus St, under construction
SB 1 – Future Projects in Riverbank
- Topeka Street Overlay between Callendar Avenue and Jackson Avenue, coming 2023
- Crack Seal Machine FY 23/24
- Bobcat Attachments for Planer, Drum and Sweeper Bucket
- Road and Storm Improvements at Palmer Avenue & Patterson Road, Palmer Avenue & Sierra Street, and Patterson Road & Ross Avenue Alley
For more information please visit http://rebuildingca.ca.gov/